Saturday 30 May 2009

Rómeo and Juliet - Production diary

Day 14

They did not like my ideas in the theater.

They are so small...

So narrow-minded...

I gathered all the actors to tell them about the changes and to show them some of the references that I had gathered in order to get them to see where we were heading (apocolypse now, Platoon, one flew over the coocoos nest, Titanic) but they just closed off and want to keep going down the path of shorts and balconies.

I have never felt so humiliated.

They do not show me the respect that I deserve.

Went to the pub.

on my own

the girl from the party the other day was sitting in the corner.

I know that I went over to her...And spoke to her... and I think that I was funny...to begin with...I told her about my ideas...I fell asleep...soemwhere...I woke up in my hotel room...

She had beatiful eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment